Dubai is the business center of entire Middle East and one of the fastest growing economies. Dubai’s economic strength is based on the thriving small businesses in the city. The main revenue comes from the oil industries, but the city is now diversifying to others sectors like travel and tourism, real estate, aviation, financial services, and infrastructure projects.
Top four reasons to invest in Dubai
- Dubai as a Business Hub- Dubai has attracted a huge number of investors and business dealers due to its developed economy and support offered by the government to start small business or industry. Not just the citizens of Dubai but also foreigners can invest in these business opportunities. The Foreign business provides a major increase in the economy.
- Shopping center- Dubai is known as the “shopping center of UAE”. The majority of the visitors get attracted to Dubai for shopping as they can buy articles at a much reasonable rate. It has more than 60 shopping centers and has one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
- The government of UAE helps and supports the establishment of businesses thus, starting a business in Dubai is a very easy and convenient task. The government also encourages the investors and grants incentives for starting a new business.
- The business laws in Dubai are in favor of the investors and provide them with a tax-free environment.
Given below is an elaborated list of businesses in Dubai.
1. Travel and Tourism
Tourism is one of the booming sectors in the economy of Dubai. Dubai, being the shopping capital, attracts a large number of tourists. Dubai has many tourist attractions and five-star hotels that cater to up to 50 million tourists. Dubai is the major hub for importing as well exporting of flowers. There are many flower shops in Dubai that attract tourist from all over the world.
2. Infrastructure and Construction
Dubai has recently developed large construction projects. The city is known for its high-rise buildings and skyscrapers. Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is situated in Dubai. The property market is immensely growing, and real estate is now one of the biggest sectors in Dubai. After Oil and Gas industry, Dubai is known for skyscrapers. Everyday new structure and buildings are being erected. This has led to the growth of new opportunities for professional builders and engineers, and they are now investing in the construction sector.
3. Energy sector
Dubai is formerly known as the core of Energy sector. The competition in the energy business sector is huge; still the opportunity for investment is available to maintain the various generations’ facilities for energy
4. Dubai Flower Centre
Dubai is known for its flower center that caters more than 450 flower shops in Dubai. The flower center is spread in the areas of 1lakh m2 and provides 1.5 lakh tonnes of flowers each year. Online flower delivery services are also available in the city that offers reliable delivery of flower at any time and any destination. The flower center employs qualified professionals that are responsible for importing and exporting activities. The DFC offers a wide range of products such as cut flowers, fruits, vegetables, plants and foliage.
5. Jewelry Making and Retailing
Dubai is also called as the “City of Gold”. The city of gold has many setups for jewelry merchants and makers. There are always been investment opportunities for jewelry making as the city attracts popular rich gold buyers.